Terms and Conditions
Your use of Recycle Lebanon must comply with the law and must not interfere with or cause damage or disruption to our Website and services.
You may not use Recycle Lebanon:
- In any way that breaches applicable local, national or international laws or regulations.
- In any way that is fraudulent or harmful, or connected with fraudulent or harmful activity, including for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To knowingly transmit, send or upload any material which consists of (or is linked to) spyware, adware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit, time-bomb or other malicious or technologically harmful material.
- To gain unauthorised access to our Website, the server on which our Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Services.
- To transmit, distribute or solicit unauthorised advertising or promotional material and ‘spam’ in any form.
- To conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including scraping, data mining and data extraction).